I feel lonely again..

Because all my family are augmenting us, especially my dad. My secondary sister thinks that I stepped my Ipad. Seriously? I was just besided my Ipad. And then, she hitting me with pillow. I started to fight with her and my dad herded when we are just fighting for some reason. I stop the fighting and I was on the bedroom. My secondary sister tells lies about me and my first sister. My dad came here in the bedroom and he take it off my Ipad and he slapped on my pillow. He saids "Mag pansensha ka na!!" ("You need to sorry to her!!" in English version). What the hell is that? Why do I need to say sorry to her even she bullied me? I know she bullied me first.

Also, the worst feeling is my dad who make augmenting lesson with my older sister. He said he wants to go to Bagumbong and stay her alone. I know that when I was a five years old who stays in Bagumbong without my family.
We have a McDonald presents then we just fighting because of her. He arguments very very loud because she did to her. I really do not understand what he saids.
I'm very very sad right now

So, If you forgive me this post, I really forgive to you all my friends and visitors..
Thanks for the reading..