Zewkies


Ohho boy! There's more Mixels ocs! Here is the redesign form and the name of Zewkies. And no, this is NOT a cousins branch. I just redesign my oc tribe because it seems not look base of a clothing.. And the designs are meh.. I'm really sorry if I did in purpose but I hope you guys like my redesign from....

Zewkies are the base in clothing. Not all Mixels are wearing cloths, it can use for casuals, winter, wedding dress and summer, also can used for hats, scarfs, t shirts and plush toys. There Max is similar to the sack monster and the colors are yellow and brown.

Sizzy (Leader) (middle)- The leader of the Zewkies who has a large scissor of her left hand. She can cut there cloths with her large head. But watch out! Her scissor is very dangerous.

Yarny (secondary member) (right)- An intelligent and possibly energetic Mixel. He has too many yarns, cloths, and needles inside the belly. 

Capper (primary member) (left) -  He is mostly shy, but friendly to others. He seems upset when he has no hands. He creates cloths with his tail.