2016 Summary of Art

Hello guys!
It's been a long time I haven't post this week. But here are the top arts I have post in 2016. The list of my works are in the links, you can click it if you want to see but DON'T steal it!!

January - Pop The Bear
A long time being a fan of Happy Tree Friends but I suddenly not into it anymore. Not actually the best post but this one is cute! It looks kinda wallpaper.

February - Photoshop Flowey
Also know as Omega Flowey. This is the first I draw with watercolor! I love how I draw him very much, the lines are look rushy but this is awesome that I have just done.

March Helmetless Mituna
I remember that I draw Homestuck. It was pretty fun to draw always, It makes my life happiness.

April - Guardromon
One of my first Digimon fanart and Guardromon is my favorite digimon monsters. The shadings are not right as my dad told me and he help what shading is a part way the most. I have to keep up the shade best!

May - Ballistamon
I have nothing else to say but Ballistamon is my second favorite digimon monsters. (yep, that's why I draw him)

June - Shoutmon
The most impressive art I have made. And the lines are now even sharper. I was test to make a sharp lines with my tablet so. (btw my tablet was Genius EasyPen I405X)

July - .:Plant:.
Defiantly the easiest of my new art style. I redesign his new cloth because since his old form reminds me a japanese girl. Also my speedpaint of this art is still available on my Youtube channel.

August - .:Smol Boi:.
I decide to put this art in a summary because this is so CUTE!! I really want to see him in any upcoming episodes of Inazuma Eleven Ares.

September - .:Three Pyropes:.
A bit confuse of these Pyropes. I can't believe this one is so popular that I just made, especially in Tumblr.

October - Four Mixel Kids
Yet, another adorable art. I love these group of friendships! Very nice and much chibi.

November - Have some Inazuma Eleven doodles
I don't know what I'm going to put it in a summary but this is really funny!

December - Detective Owl Boy
This is the last art post in 2016. I just want to practice anime in my art style because I don't like how I draw humans with ovals of the eyes and the body shape.. I don't post any of other works (except my traditional posts in Instagram) due to alot of homework in school and went to my grandma's house in December 25 until 27.


I just want to say thank you all for really appreciate me as well. I'm sorry if I can't draw in digitaly yet again because I got alot of my homeworks in school. Reviewing the two subjects every Saturday called NAT reviewer (meaning "National Achievement Test"), as I almost become graduation together with my sister. Don't worry, I'll draw it as soon as I can after I finish my long exams.

2016 was very exciting year in my opinion. I don't know why alot of people who hate it but I don't care usually.

If you want to see lots of my traditional arts, check out my Instagram account! Be sure to follow me as well ^_^


Meme base (c) DustBunnyThumper (on Deviantart)
Arts (c) me