2017 Summary of Art

The summary of art is HERE!! 2017 is going be ended and a very happy new year 2018. for 2017, I think it's okey but it's bad when people are still making some cringe culture like come on, beginner artist needs to improvement. The word "cringe" and "cancer" is over used and I'm tired to see any of these words. While for 2018, I hope it should be better the next day...

If you notice that February and March are not in the summary list. Why? Because I was have no idea what am I going to draw or maybe a body posture (although the February and March in only one art suppose to be here on the list but scrapped because my old anime style and shading are bad for myself especially the eyes and hair it's improper but I always practice to draw anime as well XD) and I've been graduate in late March 2017 after my last exams are finished.

OK so here are my summary of arts in 2017!

January - "Sports guys share the same voice actor" (I haven't been draw any artworks in digitally so I add my doodle art in traditional art)

April - "Greetings!"

May - Art trade

June - "The H2O" (best art I've ever created)

July "Lance's birthday 7/28"

August "8/28 HachiFuwa"

September - "Beautiful Sky"

October - "Taki"

November - "Puppet Koheita in nutshell"

December - "Christmas Must Be Something More"

Once again Happy New Year to all! I still might to post more arts since 2018 mostly Inazuma Eleven and Nintama.


Other summery of arts in past years:
2014  -  2015  -  2016