Gosh I love this episode! It's from season 27 episode 19, the latest season.

This is my third time trying to draw in ipad than just sai on my laptop. Actually, my first time is always doodling my drawing on the app. Yet, I got a stylus since 2014 but they lack of layers which is kinda sad. The second time I installed the other app, and it has layers but it said it should be up to "3 layers maximum"... (why bro!?) And I finally found the best app that it's useful, although my ipad size is small so I can't download clip studio, but MediBang is the best app that I can draw in my ipad (plus I can fix some of my drawings on pc too)

Color ink practicing at the first pic (it looks like a palettes) and my first time without using black or a lineart but a rough sketch! 

Please watch Nintama, especially that you can or cannot find subs

Nintama (c) NHK