Kirby (+my top 3 favorite Kirby abilities)

On April 27, it is Kirby's 27th anniversary. Yet, same day as lesbian day I just found out on twitter.

Sorry for such a late day, I was too tired after I finish my previous artwork. And it's too hot in my country (it's already summer) but I'm glad that I bought an aircorn last week after watching "Shazam" with my mom, the movie is very cool even I'm not into Marvel or DC comics but my dad is a huge fan.

It is very fun to draw him as well as his abilities. I like the old version of the stone mode, beetle mode is the my most favorite ability, I love the attacks than suplex one. Archer looks great as robinhood.
Many of abilities I haven't draw it yet like sword, cutter and beam. Doesn't mean I hate it, I love them all.

Kirby (c) Nintendo | HAL Laboratory
(c) 2019