Redraw this from my 5 years old art I made, FIVE YEARS OLD!!
It's been a while since I start to draw anime in 2014 when I was 11 years old but the eyes and head are creepy by myself so I end up drawing cartoony human style instead of anime style in mid. 2014. I've seen westerns who actually draw cartoon human but I've made it very bad.. Then, I tried to practice an actual anime in late 2016 by using reference that is very useful but not cartoony human anymore. Finally this year, I love and still tried to practice human anatomy (yet, I also practice anatomy in my doodle at school) even I still draw cartoon shows (UK!, AT, etc.) than

Kasane Teto is my favorite utau. At first, I think she was a Vocaloid when I was 10 years old until I realize that she isn't a Vocaloid but it was an april fools joke, I don't know what was different between Vocaloid and UTAU but I get it now.

Haven't seen my old art before? I made a comparison of this, I grew old 😂

UTAU(c) Ameya/Ayame
(c) 2019