Moved! !

 Hello, this is Maroyo


Thank you everyone for visiting! It's been 9 years since I started to create Blogger, a blog I used to promote as my main web. I wanted to post many new arts that you haven't seen before until now. As you notice, after these years making that I'm no longer using this website anymore. This is because I began slowly get loose interest on uploading post, difficult on making design especially using html and lack of portfolio. Now I will move to new website for better conditions, even this took me several months to finish as my laptop is started to get slow. All pages in this blogger (about, faqs, commissions) are permanently private but moving up to Wix with fixing some grammatical errors

Will I continue posting summary of art at the end of 2023? Unfortunately not this time anymore but it'll probably post only on twitter

And lastly no I will not delete this blog but I'll rename it as "archived" once it settled. I always check the old stuffs that feels nostalgia but some of these post will may be private as I'm not comfortable to showing it public.
My new website goes here, I'm still open commission that you can contact me through gmail and ko-fi, let me know if there's anything you want to ask about it. I open just want to earn for my needs in future include buying screen tablet and high ram phone.