Summary of Art 2021

....And this is the end of the year! It was not that great at first and very stubborn compare to 2020. But at least I'm having fun enjoy a lot of my new interest and meet some new friends and cool people I like, mostly enstars, as I discover it many cool stories, characters and ships gives me much more chill and supportive than my previous large interest I used to be it. 

Overall, I don't give this as a "worse year" nor I do much like it, but just say that it dose improve from start to end.. It's an "ok" year actually.. Let's try this again in 2022 and wish if it wasn't get any more worse.. Happy New Year everyone!

Change plans; I will post it soon once I finish the piece but still upload a lot of it when some art event exist. Yet, I'm very sorry to everyone to those who are confuse in latest journal and the date I submit. I'll try to be more careful next time ; 3; (late post is ok tho)

Art list: 

Past Years:
2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2020